REFLECTOR: RG dump valve

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri Sep 17 19:49:19 CDT 2004


I also would prefer my dump valve be on the pilot side, for a different
reason.  One time my passenger's shoe caught the handle and opened it.
I was on final and the gear was already down, but the pump running and
the red light when the pump is on was a bit of a distraction.

John

Ronnie Brown wrote:

> It sounds like your dump valve is in a "non-standard" location (or
> perhaps the older RG's had it under the pilot's seat). My
> per-the-manual (circa 1999) location is on the right side of the keel,
> almost out of reach.  If I had it to do over again, I would mount it
> on the left side of the keel, closer to my right thigh for easier
> access. Ronnie
>
>      ----- Original Message -----
>      From:Jeffrey Clough
>      To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
>      Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 1:03 PM
>      Subject: REFLECTOR: RG dump valve
>       Hey all.....Can anyone tell me their preferred or favorite
>      location of the RG dump valve?  I am reworking some of my
>      hydraulic lines and have the 'opportunity' to locate it
>      another place other than under the pilot seat. (Actually it
>      looks rather difficult to get it back in there where from
>      where it came)...THANX   Jeff Clough
>      -------------------------------------------------------------
>
>      _______________________________________________
>      To change your email address, visit
>      http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>      Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>      user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>      Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>      Check old archives:
>      http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>    ----------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040917/d7ecbe89/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list