REFLECTOR: Flat wrench

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Fri Oct 15 20:21:38 CDT 2004


Not me.  Heck Scott, I just monitor the list to see if you post something so
I can read it.  I just ignore everything else.  See Important Note Below.

Chuck

Just kidding--

Do Not Archive

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Scott Derrick
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 7:52 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Flat wrench


Do people actually read the threads on this list?

At 02:05 PM 10/15/2004, you wrote:
>Sounds like you haven't yet experienced the shimmy when the nut is too 
>loose.  It'll
>get your attention and convince you that checking before each flight is a 
>good idea.
>
>John
>
>Scott Derrick wrote:
>
> >
> > Though I have flown many a flight in C172's, 182's, B35's. Mooney's  and
> > never checked their anti-shimmy device during pre-flight, maybe I'm
getting
> > paranoid in my old age?
> >
> > Scott
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list