REFLECTOR: Brake Fluid

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 5 08:08:45 CDT 2004


DOT 5 is correct.  I don't know how long it has been used, but at least from
kits delivered in 1992.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "kent" <kent at orbital.aero>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 8:55 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Brake Fluid


| Are all of our brake systems the same or are some set up for DOT 3 or 4?
| I have forgotten what type of brake fluid is in my XL-RG. I think it is
| DOT 5 and not DOT 5.1 (which should really be labelled 4.1). Am I correct?
|
|
| Thank you,
|
| Kent Murley
| N949WR
| Tacoma Narrows, WA
|
|
| _______________________________________________
| To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
|
| Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
| user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
| Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
| Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list