REFLECTOR: Time to stop pretending

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Thu Nov 11 08:21:00 CST 2004


Rob,

My eyes always light up when I see a post is from you, because your posts are always worth reading.  I'll keep your address on file, because if I have a question, I know you will always have something positive to contribute.  I certainly wish you well, but the rest of us will certainly miss your perspective on issues as they arise.  You will always have friends in the Velocity community wherever you go!

Keith Hallsten

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: robajohnson at comcast.net 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 7:43 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Time to stop pretending


  Well, Today I made my third insurance payment on my 210 which means I have had it for two years which means I sold my XL over two years ago. 

  It's time for me to quit hanging around and pretending like I am still one of the elite, a home builder. Well, I guess its really well past that time but sometimes it's just hard to let go. 

  Thanks for putting up with me for so long y'all! 

  Happy building and happy flying! 

  Rob Johnson 

  robajohnson at comcast.net









------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041111/fbd55e57/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list