REFLECTOR: Time to stop pretending

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 00:21:04 CST 2004


Rob,

This truly is sad news. You've been a major asset to
this group for years. Your posts are always on the
mark, witty, and just too much fun to read. Seriously,
you can't go! Damn...

FWIW, your contributions will live on in this Velocity
community. Thanks again for taking the time.

All the best, Pat
 
--- robajohnson at comcast.net wrote:

> Well, Today I made my third insurance payment on my
> 210 which means I have had it for two years which
> means I sold my XL over two years ago. 
> It's time for me to quit hanging around and
> pretending like I am still one of the elite, a home
> builder. Well, I guess its really well past that
> time but sometimes it's just hard to let go. 
> Thanks for putting up with me for so long y'all! 
> Happy building and happy flying! 
> Rob Johnson 
> robajohnson at comcast.net

> ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822 
> From: "Ronnie Brown" <romott at adelphia.net>
> To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list"
> <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Bleeding brakes
> Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 03:29:19 +0000
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html>
_______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


More information about the Reflector mailing list