REFLECTOR: Nose Gear Door actuator leaking

dean fitzbag dfitzbag at msn.com
Wed Nov 10 12:36:00 CST 2004


There is a rebuild kit available from the factory.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Scott Derrick<mailto:scott at tnstaafl.net> 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org> 
  Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:44 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Nose Gear Door actuator leaking


  I've been trying to find a very small but persistent hydraulic leak in the 
  nose compartment for a year.

  I think I finally tracked it down to the nose gear door leaking in the up 
  position.

  Does this use standard size "O" rings I can swap out or is there a rebuild kit?

  Scott

  "Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
  - Benjamin Franklin

  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector<http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector>

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html<http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041110/e7f50863/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list