REFLECTOR: Nose Gear Door actuator leaking

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Nov 10 09:54:53 CST 2004


I just went to the "Velocity Store" and found the rebuild kit!

Scott

At 08:44 AM 11/10/2004, you wrote:
>I've been trying to find a very small but persistent hydraulic leak in the 
>nose compartment for a year.
>
>I think I finally tracked it down to the nose gear door leaking in the up 
>position.
>
>Does this use standard size "O" rings I can swap out or is there a rebuild 
>kit?
>
>Scott
>
>"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
>- Benjamin Franklin
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>


"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin



More information about the Reflector mailing list