REFLECTOR: STRONG PITCH TRIM SYSTEM

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 6 17:51:03 CST 2004


I have both.  Works fine.  I don't always fly with the Navaid engaged.  I
like hand flying - and sometimes I'll flick the aileron trim to balance
things up.

But, for cross countries, you'll definitely use the Navaid, and the stringy
thing isn't needed then.

Ronnie


----- Original Message ----- 
From: <NMFlyer1 at aol.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: STRONG PITCH TRIM SYSTEM


> For those that have both:  I have installed the "stock" roll trim assy. I
also have the Navaid devices auto pilot. Is there any reason to have both?
or should I just take out the string-thing.
>
> Thanks   Kurt
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list