REFLECTOR:AUA

johnward reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 15 May 2004 23:32:13 -0500


Could you tell us what dollar amount you have as aircraft hull - all risk
ground and flight?  The estimate I received from AUA amounted to a premium
of $550.00  for liability was one million each occurrence/ 100,000 each
passenger.  Aircraft hull - all risk ground and flight $4.500.00 for a total
premium of $5,050.00  Experience:  About 180 hours in type, 6400 hours
total, ATP - multi engine land and sea.  Presently with Falcon but only
covered Not in Motion at $2,100.00.  Jim, could you give me Estimate
Instructions.
Thanks,
John Ward
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jim Sower" <canarder@frontiernet.net>
To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:AUA


> Thanks Scott,
> I waited a couple of days for Pam to return my call and then filled in an
online
> application with Professional Insurance Management.  They quoted from AIG
some numbers
> that have got me really amazed in light of recent insurance threads.  I
currently have
> pretty standard $1 Mil, $100k Liability and Ground Ops hull coverage with
USAA for
> $2034 which sounded reasonable enough last year when I got it.  PIM quoted
me:
> Liability + not in motion, $1000 ded - $974; Liability + not flying $1000
ded -
> $1134;  Liability + full hull coverage, $1000 ded - $1773.  My not-flying
was only
> half what I've been paying, and full hull coverage with low deductible is
still
> cheaper than what I was paying for not in motion (or not in flight, I
forget which).
>
> I can afford hull insurance again .... life is good .... Jim S.
>
>
>
> Scott Derrick wrote:
>
> > This message was returned so I've dent it again.
> >
> > The reflector has been very flacky of late..
> >
> > their web site:
> >
> > http://www.auaonline.com/
> >
> > I think Pam L. is the only broker that handles experimentals.
> >
> > Be aware, her communication skills are odd.  If you email her, you must
> > follow up the email a couple of days later with a reminder of the first
> > email or you probably won't get a reply.  If you call her and talk she's
> > pretty good about getting back to you, but if you don't hear from her in
a
> > few days, call back..
> >
> > I follow these guidelines and have no problems.  If you expect her to
reply
> > without doing follow up calls and emails, you will probably be
dissapointed.
> >
> > Scott
> >
> > "Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
> > - Benjamin Franklin
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> --
> Jim Sower ... Destiny's Plaything
> Crossville, TN; Chapter 5
> Long-EZ N83RT, Velocity N4095T
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>