REFLECTOR:Nose Fork Pictures

Ronnie Brown reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 13 May 2004 20:49:38 -0400


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C4392B.CEA037C0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Good job Kurt!. I added your comments about the thickness of the old =
versus new.


  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: NMFlyer1@aol.com=20
  To: reflector@tvbf.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 8:33 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR:Nose Fork Pictures


  I tried to send the nose fork picture on the reflector today(old side =
by side with new).
   I think it may not have gone through, but:  I did get the picture up =
on the gallery under safety issues. I did not get the fact that the old =
fork is about .41" compared to the new fork being about .65".=20

  Take a look at the gallery, or E-mail me and I will send the pics =
directly to you with an attachment.=20


  Kurt Winker
  NMFLYER1@aol.com

  173 FGE=20


------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C4392B.CEA037C0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4134.100" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: =
#ffffff"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Good job Kurt!. I added your comments about the thickness of the =
old versus=20
new.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3DNMFlyer1@aol.com =
href=3D"mailto:NMFlyer1@aol.com">NMFlyer1@aol.com</A>=20
  </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, May 13, 2004 =
8:33=20
PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:Nose Fork=20
  Pictures</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>I tried to send the nose fork picture on the reflector today(old =
side by=20
  side with new).</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;I think it may not have gone through, but:&nbsp; I did get =
the=20
  picture up on the gallery under safety issues. I did not&nbsp;get the =
fact=20
  that the old fork is about .41" compared to the new fork being about =
.65".=20
  </DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Take a look at the gallery, or E-mail me and I will send the pics =

  directly to you with an attachment. </DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Kurt Winker</DIV>
  <DIV><A href=3D"mailto:NMFLYER1@aol.com">NMFLYER1@aol.com</A></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>173 FGE </DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C4392B.CEA037C0--