REFLECTOR:Nose Fork Pictures

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 13 May 2004 20:33:25 EDT


-------------------------------1084494804
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I tried to send the nose fork picture on the reflector today(old side by side 
with new).
 I think it may not have gone through, but:  I did get the picture up on the 
gallery under safety issues. I did not get the fact that the old fork is about 
.41" compared to the new fork being about .65". 

Take a look at the gallery, or E-mail me and I will send the pics directly to 
you with an attachment. 


Kurt Winker
NMFLYER1@aol.com

173 FGE 

-------------------------------1084494804
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUS-ASCII http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; cha=
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff=
f">
<DIV>I tried to send the nose fork picture on the reflector today(old side b=
y side with new).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;I think it may not have gone through, but:&nbsp; I did get the pi=
cture up on the gallery under safety issues. I did not&nbsp;get the fact tha=
t the old fork is about .41" compared to the new fork being about .65". </DI=
V>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Take a look at the gallery, or E-mail me and I will send the pics direc=
tly to you with an attachment. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kurt Winker</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:NMFLYER1@aol.com">NMFLYER1@aol.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>173 FGE </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

-------------------------------1084494804--