REFLECTOR:Dynon EFIS D-10

KeithHallsten reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:12:46 -0800


Scott,

I don't have a Dynon, but I've been watching the development of this
product.  I have decided that I want a larger display and more capability,
along with greater assurance of data reliability.  However, I have talked to
several people who are flying with them and think they're great.  I think
they would make a terrific single-hole backup for your primary flight
instruments.

Keith


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Scott Derrick" <scott@tnstaafl.net>
To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 7:54 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR:Dynon EFIS D-10


> Anybody flying with the Dynon EFIS?
>
> It looks like the best bang for you buck in the EFIS market.
>
> Is it sunlight readable?  Does it look as good as the picture on the web
site?
>
> Any problems?
>
> Scott
>
> "Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
> - Benjamin Franklin
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>