REFLECTOR:Dynon EFIS D-10

Dave Nelson reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:45:45 -0600


I've been flying the Dynon for about 70 hours in my STD-RG.  Overall I'm
very happy with the system.  I've shot many "partial panel" approaches using
just the D-10, and it sorta seems like cheating!  No problems with sunlight
readability.  Good support from the factory (I did have a battery problem
along the way).  I really think for the money it's a bargain.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Scott Derrick" <scott@tnstaafl.net>
To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 9:54 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR:Dynon EFIS D-10


> Anybody flying with the Dynon EFIS?
>
> It looks like the best bang for you buck in the EFIS market.
>
> Is it sunlight readable?  Does it look as good as the picture on the web
site?
>
> Any problems?
>
> Scott
>
> "Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
> - Benjamin Franklin
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html