REFLECTOR:glare shield

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:00:00 EST


-------------------------------1079557200
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dean,  


 I covered my glareshield with 1/4" foam, and then with some trunk liner 
material. It is blackish grey with a mottled mix just like the panel.  It is also 
washable and reasonable priced. I can provide a pic if you like. 


Kurt Winker
173 FGE  (with the 4'6" aileron cables!!:(  Still testing to see if I need 
the longer cables. 

-------------------------------1079557200
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUS-ASCII http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; cha=
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff=
f">
<DIV>Dean,&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;I covered my glareshield with 1/4" foam, and then with some trunk=
 liner material. It is blackish grey with a mottled mix just like the panel.=
&nbsp; It is also washable and reasonable priced. I can provide a pic if you=
 like. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kurt Winker</DIV>
<DIV>173 FGE&nbsp; (with the 4'6" aileron cables!!:(&nbsp; Still testing to=20=
see if I need the longer cables. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

-------------------------------1079557200--