REFLECTOR: GEAR PROBLEMS SOLVED
Alex Balic
alex157 at direcway.com
Mon Jun 28 00:17:47 CDT 2004
I was building an RV in a former life, they have a message board also, I am
sure that the other big boys have them too- it is part of what homebuilding
is all about! :)
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Tom Martino
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 10:35 PM
To: reflector at www.tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: GEAR PROBLEMS SOLVED
I used to love reading the reflector just for general knowledge ... but
this past week it has solved two problems for me during my gear testing
phase.
The suggestions given to me directly were responsible for me solving the
problems.
The Reflector is an awesome tool.
Do other builders (of other planes) have this kind of forum?
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw =vbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list