REFLECTOR: Joplin

Greg Poole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Wed Jul 14 16:38:18 CDT 2004


...sure you don't have in-laws (the mother) in Missouri Rob?

;^)

Greg.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: robajohnson at comcast.net 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 4:49 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Joplin


  Irregardless of builders I would avoid Missouri (Misery) period. Second most corrupt, greedy, seedy run down place I have ever had to spend time in.

  No, I'm not bitter? Why do you ask? ;-)

  Dm Rob


    -------------- Original message -------------- 

    > I'm thinking of moving to the Joplin MO. area in the near 
    > future. 
    > Does anyone know if there are other builders / owners in 
    > that area? 
    > 
    > Noel 
    > 3suv103 
    > _______________________________________________ 
    > To change your email address, visit 
    > http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector 
    > 
    > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery 
    > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose 
    > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail 
    > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040715/344479bb/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list