REFLECTOR: 2nd Oil Cooler

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Jul 7 08:57:27 CDT 2004


I have an RG and the nose is pretty full.  It would be tight to get another 
cooler in the nose.

Also summer is when I will really need it.

Scott

At 07:33 AM 7/7/2004, you wrote:
>I have a second oil cooler in the nose on my FG173 with an IO360.   In the 
>winter I just recirculate cabin air through it and it works 
>great.   Summer has been a problem since I don't have it insulated very 
>well and a very inefficient method of routing outside air through it and 
>back out.  Last year I just removed it altogether for summer 
>flying.   Probably do the same this year.
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin



More information about the Reflector mailing list