REFLECTOR:AERO COMPOSITES PUSHER PROP

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Fri Jul 2 17:03:24 CDT 2004


Chris
I have one - '87 NA.  Have use for two (my Velocity (turbo) and my 
Long-EZ (NA)).  You might try Bruce Turrentine for a rebuilt, converted 
for aviation 13B.  I lost my contact stuff for him, but you could email 
John Slade who just flew his Cozy 13BT at sladerj at bellsouth.net or his 
web site at http://www.canardaviation.com/   Another resource would be 
Tracy Crook at www.flyrotary.com

Here are some folks in Atlanta to check with:

New York Block Exchange             3077 McCall Dr #10 Dor  770-454-6465
I went through their w'hse a couple of times.  Good selection, good 
people, decent prices.

These are numbers I called over the years.  Don't know much about them.  
I DO recommend NY Block

A-1 American & Japanese motors      Ellsworth Dr NW         404-355-6686
Atlanta Core Supply                            Fredrick Dr SW          
404-691-0777
Far East Auto Parts                         6304 Buford Hwy Norc    
770-446-1090
 Motor Warehouse                             4806 Cov Hwy            
404-288-1147
R & R Auto                                      4600 Buf Hwy Norc       
770-448-6485    $650 + 150 core
Sports & Imports Celete         2180 Irvindale Dr Cham  770-455-0457
Z-Car Atlanta                   6404 Buford Hwy Norc    770-446-1090
Don Reade - many RX-7s    (NH)                603 526 2772
Japan Auto Parts (Bruce Wulfsohn) Toronto, Canada    416-783-8086
                bwulfy at netcom.ca

Best I can do .... Jim S.





Barber Law Firm wrote:

>Jim,
>
>Do you have an extra 13b turbo (preferable 89-91 vintage) lying
>around....now that my project looks more like a plane than a boat, I am in
>the market for the engine....and a single turbo 13b fits the ticket.
>
>All the best,
>
>Chris
>
>Christopher Barber
>Attorney and Counselor at Law
>
>"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"
>
>Barber Law Firm
>11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
>Suite 103
>Houston, Texas 77089-4755
>281-464-LAWS (5297)
>
>
>CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
>www.TexasAttorney.net <http://www.texasattorney.net/>
>
>Texas <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001>
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
>Behalf Of Jim Sower
>Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 8:24 AM
>To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
>Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:AERO COMPOSITES PUSHER PROP
>
>
><...I had been hoping for a little more move ... but at least we have
>some movement ...>
>Now if you could just get a 250-300 hp engine for $6k-$8k you'd be there
>at a cost less than a used Lyc with fixed pitch prop.  Hmmmmmm!
>:o)) Like a turbo 13B maybe?  Normalized to 15k' or so?  :o)
>Just a theory .... Jim S.
>
>KeithHallsten wrote:
>  
>



More information about the Reflector mailing list