REFLECTOR:HVLP spray gun

Paul Amberg reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:38:19 -0600


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C3E443.F36DD8B0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Darrell,  I didn't know there was another Velocity builder so close by.  =
I'm "down the road" in Elm Grove.
Give me a call or reply off the Reflector.

Paul Amberg
pamberg@wi.rr.com
262-797-6376

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Kufalk=20
  To: reflector@tvbf.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 9:49 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR:HVLP spray gun


  I went to my local Harbor Freight retail store today and saw a "High =
Volume Low Pressure Complete Spray Kit" for only $99.99.  They have =
another one listed on their website for only $69.99.  =
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=3D44677 =
 I'm not sure if it's the same one or not.

  I'm only going to paint one airplane with it and probably never use it =
again.  I'm not looking to get "show plane" results from it.  I would be =
happy with a decent paint job and that's all.  I may just use it for =
primer and have a professional do the finish coat after I've flown the =
plane.

  Does anyone have any experience with one of these "cheap" sprayers? =20

  Darrell Kufalk
  Building an XLRG in Waukesha, WI.


------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C3E443.F36DD8B0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2734.1600" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Darrell,&nbsp; I didn't know there was =
another=20
Velocity builder so close by.&nbsp; I'm "down the road" in Elm=20
Grove.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Give me a call or reply off the=20
Reflector.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Paul Amberg</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:pamberg@wi.rr.com">pamberg@wi.rr.com</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>262-797-6376</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dkufalk@wi.rr.com =
href=3D"mailto:kufalk@wi.rr.com">Kufalk</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, January 25, 2004 =
9:49=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:HVLP spray =
gun</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I went to my local Harbor Freight =
retail store=20
  today and saw a "High Volume Low Pressure Complete Spray Kit" for only =

  $99.99.&nbsp; They have another one listed on their website&nbsp;for =
only=20
  $69.99.&nbsp; <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=3D=
44677">http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=3D=
44677</A>&nbsp;=20
  I'm not sure if it's the same one or not.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm only going to paint one airplane =
with it and=20
  probably never use it again.&nbsp; I'm not looking to get "show plane" =
results=20
  from it.&nbsp; I would be happy with a decent paint job and that's =
all.&nbsp;=20
  I may just use it for primer and have a professional do the finish=20
  coat&nbsp;after I've flown the plane.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Does anyone have any experience with =
one of these=20
  "cheap" sprayers?&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Darrell Kufalk</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Building an XLRG in&nbsp;</FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
  size=3D2>Waukesha, WI.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C3E443.F36DD8B0--