REFLECTOR:WEIGHT & BALANCE

Ronnie Brown reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:09:43 -0500


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_029F_01C3E33C.1DDEF600
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Tom:

Dale Alexander and I developed this spreadsheet for doing weight and =
balance.
http://home.sprintmail.com/~romott/173%20Wt%20&%20Bal.XLS
You will need to change the data to fit your plane from your =
measurements and scale weights.

My web page was broke after moving it to a new ID, but I think it is all =
fixed now.
http://home.sprintmail.com/~romott/page10.html

Ronnie Brown
173 Elite RG 112 hours and time to do the first "Condition Inspection"

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Tom Martino=20
  To: reflector@www.tvbf.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 7:54 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR:WEIGHT & BALANCE


  I bought a kit in progress, along with manuals, etc. =20

  =20

  With the help of professionals and consultation of factory reps, I am =
nearing completion (minus pain and interior).

  =20

  I have looked through my paperwork and cannot find weight and balance =
information.

  =20

  I simply want a CG envelope and the reference "datum" used by the =
factory, along with maximum gross weight.

  =20

  With these pieces of information, I plan on simply doing an empty =
weight, calculating the empty CG and proceeding with various loading =
scenarios.

  =20

  Does anyone have the W&B info I am seeking?

  =20

  =20

  =20

  =20


------=_NextPart_000_029F_01C3E33C.1DDEF600
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40" xmlns:o =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3DWord.Document name=3DProgId>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4134.600" name=3DGENERATOR>
<META content=3D"Microsoft Word 10" name=3DOriginator><LINK=20
href=3D"cid:filelist.xml@01C3E2A3.3272D940" rel=3DFile-List><!--[if gte =
mso 9]><xml>
 <o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
  <o:DoNotRelyOnCSS/>
 </o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <w:WordDocument>
  <w:SpellingState>Clean</w:SpellingState>
  <w:GrammarState>Clean</w:GrammarState>
  <w:DocumentKind>DocumentEmail</w:DocumentKind>
  <w:EnvelopeVis/>
  <w:Compatibility>
   <w:BreakWrappedTables/>
   <w:SnapToGridInCell/>
   <w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
   <w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
  </w:Compatibility>
  <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
 </w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]-->
<STYLE>@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in =
1.25in; mso-header-margin: .5in; mso-footer-margin: .5in; =
mso-paper-source: 0; }
P.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; =
mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; =
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"
}
LI.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; =
mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; =
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"
}
DIV.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; =
mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; =
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"
}
A:link {
	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; text-underline: single
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; text-underline: single
}
A:visited {
	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; text-underline: single
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; text-underline: single
}
SPAN.EmailStyle17 {
	COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: =
personal-compose; mso-style-noshow: yes; mso-ansi-font-size: 10.0pt; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family: Arial; =
mso-hansi-font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial
}
SPAN.SpellE {
	mso-style-name: ""; mso-spl-e: yes
}
DIV.Section1 {
	page: Section1
}
</STYLE>
<!--[if gte mso 10]>
<style>
 /* Style Definitions */=20
 table.MsoNormalTable
	{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-parent:"";
	mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
	mso-para-margin:0in;
	mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
</style>
<![endif]--></HEAD>
<BODY lang=3DEN-US style=3D"tab-interval: .5in" vLink=3Dpurple =
link=3Dblue=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Tom:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Dale Alexander and I developed this spreadsheet for =
doing=20
weight and balance.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://home.sprintmail.com/~romott/173%20Wt%20&amp;%20Bal.XLS">ht=
tp://home.sprintmail.com/~romott/173%20Wt%20&amp;%20Bal.XLS</A></FONT></D=
IV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>You will need to change the data to fit your plane =
from your=20
measurements and scale weights.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>My web page was broke after moving it to a new ID, =
but I think=20
it is all fixed now.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://home.sprintmail.com/~romott/page10.html">http://home.sprin=
tmail.com/~romott/page10.html</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Ronnie Brown</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>173 Elite RG 112 hours and time to do the first =
"Condition=20
Inspection"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dtmartino@troubleshooter.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:tmartino@troubleshooter.com">Tom Martino</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@www.tvbf.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:reflector@www.tvbf.org">reflector@www.tvbf.org</A> =
</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, January 24, =
2004 7:54=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:WEIGHT &amp; =

  BALANCE</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV class=3DSection1>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I bought a kit in =
progress, along=20
  with manuals, etc. <SPAN=20
  style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">With the help of =
professionals and=20
  consultation of factory reps, I am nearing completion (minus pain and=20
  interior).<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I have looked through my =
paperwork=20
  and cannot find weight and balance =
information.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I simply want a CG =
envelope and=20
  the reference &#8220;datum&#8221; used by the factory, along with =
maximum gross=20
  weight.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">With these pieces of =
information,=20
  I plan on simply doing an empty weight, calculating the empty CG and=20
  proceeding with various loading =
scenarios.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Does anyone have the =
W&amp;B info=20
  I am seeking?<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-no-proof: =
yes">&nbsp;</SPAN><o:p></o:p></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: =
12pt"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></FONT></P></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML=
>

------=_NextPart_000_029F_01C3E33C.1DDEF600--