REFLECTOR:WEIGHT & BALANCE

Scott reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:42:58 -0700


Its in the POH.

You'll need to weigh the plane per the instructions to set up your  Utility 
or first flight CG box.

Scott

At 05:54 PM 1/24/2004, you wrote:
>I bought a kit in progress, along with manuals, etc.
>
>With the help of professionals and consultation of factory reps, I am 
>nearing completion (minus pain and interior).
>
>I have looked through my paperwork and cannot find weight and balance 
>information.
>
>I simply want a CG envelope and the reference "datum" used by the factory, 
>along with maximum gross weight.
>
>With these pieces of information, I plan on simply doing an empty weight, 
>calculating the empty CG and proceeding with various loading scenarios.
>
>Does anyone have the W&B info I am seeking?
>
>
>
>


"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin