REFLECTOR:Instument panels Fiberglass/Aluminum

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:35:22 -0500


Several People saw my panel when my plane was at velocity and several more asked about it. 
So I took the pictures I had and finally put them into an easy format.  The panel used the Fiberglass blank from Velocity as skeleton and uses aluminum as the mounting platform. All the major components are on sub panels for easy maintenance an upgrade in the future.  The breakers are on a 2 foot umbilical sub panel so I can take out the panel and do work on the back of the breaker in my lap rather than underneath on my back.  The panel is all electric with dual buss, dual battery and dual alternator with a custom buss A/B/ both switch.  I chose a conventional layout but may upgrade to a glass displays in the future.

Take a look and let me you’re your thoughts there in the gallery 
root/subsystems/instrument panels/787SBXL-RG link below

http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/index.php?dir=subsystems%2Finstrument_panel%2F787SB%20%20XL-RG%20Panel

Thanks and I hope this helps with some ideas
Steve
N787SB
XLRG