REFLECTOR:Nose gear leg gussets

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 13:15:46 EST


-------------------------------1073672146
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Scott
  That is a good presentation on nose gear leg welding and gussets. It 
answered all my questions. Thanks for modifying my nose gear. The design and welding 
is far superior to the original. We are very pleased. .
I assume that new type legs are installed on the XL 5. What is the max.G.WT. 
that builders have requested at certification? That weight should be flight 
tested and documented during phase one. I know the Velocity company cannot give 
the approval for such high weights.
Mack    X.L .R.G.tested at 3000G.Wt.

-------------------------------1073672146
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff=
f">
<DIV><EM><FONT color=3D#0000ff>Hi Scott</FONT></EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM><FONT color=3D#0000ff>&nbsp; That is a good presentation on nose&nb=
sp;gear leg welding and gussets. It answered all my questions. Thanks for mo=
difying my nose gear. The design and welding is far superior to the original=
. We are very pleased. .</FONT></EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM><FONT color=3D#0000ff>I assume that new type legs are installed on=20=
the XL 5. What is the max.G.WT. that builders have requested&nbsp;at certifi=
cation? That weight should&nbsp;be flight tested and documented during phase=
 one. I know the Velocity company cannot give the approval for such high wei=
ghts.</FONT></EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM><FONT color=3D#0000ff>Mack&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; X.L .R.G.tested at 300=
0G.Wt.</FONT></EM></DIV></BODY></HTML>

-------------------------------1073672146--