REFLECTOR:Mag Timing Slipped?

Ronnie Brown reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:14:31 -0500


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3EFD7.D1B038E0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mack, if that bolt was loose, wouldn't the timing on the Jeff Rose =
change too?  It is exactly at 0 degrees as it is supposed to be. =20

THANKS!
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: MMurp16900@aol.com=20
  To: reflector@tvbf.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 12:48 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Mag Timing Slipped?


  Sorry my mistake. You are correct the timing marks are on the aluminum =
part of the starter ring gear. I don't know what I was thinking.
    But I  am concerned about A.D. 2002-23-06 the internal crank shaft =
drive gear bolt.
  Mack

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3EFD7.D1B038E0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4134.600" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: =
#ffffff"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Mack, if that bolt was loose, wouldn't the timing on the Jeff Rose =
change=20
too?&nbsp; It is exactly at 0 degrees as it is supposed to be.&nbsp; =
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>THANKS!</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3DMMurp16900@aol.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:MMurp16900@aol.com">MMurp16900@aol.com</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, February 10, =
2004 12:48=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:Mag =
Timing=20
  Slipped?</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><EM><FONT color=3D#0000ff>Sorry my mistake. You are correct the =
timing=20
  marks are on the aluminum part of the starter ring gear. I don't know =
what I=20
  was thinking.</FONT></EM></DIV>
  <DIV><EM><FONT color=3D#0000ff>&nbsp; But I&nbsp; am concerned about =
A.D.=20
  2002-23-06 the internal crank shaft drive gear bolt.</FONT></EM></DIV>
  <DIV><EM><FONT =
color=3D#0000ff>Mack</FONT></EM></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3EFD7.D1B038E0--