REFLECTOR:MyDoom A

Robin Ream reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:07:34 -0600


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C3EFCE.77A96F00
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Guys,

    I got a REFLECTOR message about half an hour ago with the MyDoom A =
piggybacked on it.  If you don't have new software with both virus and =
worm hunting capability, now would be a good time to go get it.  I sent =
a reply to that message so you could see what happened, but the file =
turned out to be so large the server bounced it.  How it slipped through =
the server the first time so it could get this far I don't know but it =
did, and Norton 2004 caught it on my end.  --  I hope the rest of you =
have a program to protect your computers; this seems like it's going to =
be a never ending battle...

Robin
------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C3EFCE.77A96F00
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi Guys,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I got a REFLECTOR message about half an hour ago =
with=20
the MyDoom A piggybacked on it.&nbsp; If you don't have new software =
with both=20
virus and worm hunting capability, now would be a good time to go get =
it.&nbsp;=20
I sent a <EM>reply</EM> to that message so you could see what happened, =
but the=20
file turned out to be so large the server bounced it.&nbsp; How it =
slipped=20
through the server the first time so it could get this far I don't know =
but it=20
did, and Norton 2004 caught it on my end.&nbsp; --&nbsp; I hope the rest =
of you=20
have a program to protect your computers; this seems like it's going to =
be a=20
never ending battle...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Robin</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C3EFCE.77A96F00--