REFLECTOR: Happy Nicopress Holidays!

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Wed Dec 22 10:22:14 CST 2004


Andy;

I believe the tool is correct; but he needs to squeeze the sleeve 90 degrees
to what he did.

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Andy Millin
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 7:52 AM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: REFLECTOR: Happy Nicopress Holidays!

Wow, been quiet on the reflector.

Probably like me most have been too busy with the holidays to build as much
as they would like.

But, I just received a question from Dmitry Shapovalov.  He is in Russia and
is building a fast build SERG.

I met him at OSH and we had a great time.

I have encouraged him to join the reflector and he will probably be on
shortly.

I have not gotten to the point of attaching the rudder cables yet, so I
can't answer his question.  So, I'll put it out here and see if anyone can
help him.

-----------------------------
Hi Andy,

 I have one trouble :)
 I get nicopress tools from AS&S catalog. Photo in attach (article  12-12400
in AS&S) Then I get it I read  manual for using and find info only for
LOCOLOC sleeves. I have  NICOPRESS (like 8 digit) cuprum sleeves. Can I use
this tools?  I try to use it, but get not good result (see photo). I think I
have  wrong instrument. Please help me.


 Best Regards,
 Dmitry Shapovalov
-----------------------------

His e-mail address is: mailto:shapovalov at windows.ru 

Best wishes for a great Holiday Season!

Andy





More information about the Reflector mailing list