REFLECTOR: Happy Nicopress Holidays!

dean fitzbag dfitzbag at msn.com
Wed Dec 22 10:13:41 CST 2004


The tool I have has to steel bars that are brought together with nuts and bolts--like a clamp.  The bars are notched to secure the sleeves.  The crimping occurs for the entire length of the sleeve.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Andy Millin<mailto:amillin at kal-soft.com> 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org> 
  Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 9:52 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Happy Nicopress Holidays!


  Wow, been quiet on the reflector.

  Probably like me most have been too busy with the holidays to build as much
  as they would like.

  But, I just received a question from Dmitry Shapovalov.  He is in Russia and
  is building a fast build SERG.

  I met him at OSH and we had a great time.

  I have encouraged him to join the reflector and he will probably be on
  shortly.

  I have not gotten to the point of attaching the rudder cables yet, so I
  can't answer his question.  So, I'll put it out here and see if anyone can
  help him.

  -----------------------------
  Hi Andy,

   I have one trouble :)
   I get nicopress tools from AS&S catalog. Photo in attach (article  12-12400
  in AS&S) Then I get it I read  manual for using and find info only for
  LOCOLOC sleeves. I have  NICOPRESS (like 8 digit) cuprum sleeves. Can I use
  this tools?  I try to use it, but get not good result (see photo). I think I
  have  wrong instrument. Please help me.


   Best Regards,
   Dmitry Shapovalov
  -----------------------------

  His e-mail address is: mailto:shapovalov at windows.ru<mailto:shapovalov at windows.ru> 

  Best wishes for a great Holiday Season!

  Andy

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041222/8fc6e9a2/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list