REFLECTOR: GA Scare Article in Boston Globe
Alex Balic
alex157 at direcway.com
Fri Aug 27 08:58:41 CDT 2004
Ronnie,
Just in case you hadn't already, I sent that along to AOPA- they are really
good at handling that sort of thing,,,, anyone can fill a car or minivan
up with explosives (a lot more then will fit into a 172) and drive into any
crowd, anywhere, anytime- I don't see them concerned about removing cars
from the road even after you see the car bombings that go on everyday
practically in the middle east. I suppose we should all just live in
constant fear provided by the media- sells more papers..........
Alex
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Ronnie Brown
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 7:32 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: GA Scare Article in Boston Globe
I urge all of us to respond to this threat against our GA freedoms by the
sensationalist media. This tripe will lead to more TFR's, restricted areas,
security at our small airports (have you noticed the miles of fences being
put up around the mid size airports?????). Eventually we will lose the
freedom to fly our airplanes anywhere.
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/08/26/analysts_warn_of_small
_plane_terrorism_threat/
Take a few minutes and let the editor (unfortunately, Karen Schaler, the
writer doesn't have the guts to list her email address) know what you think
of this piece of journalism.
letter at globe.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040827/c0aeec7e/attachment.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list