REFLECTOR:Roll Over Jigs in S. CA

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:54:12 EDT


--part1_b7.364f4b8d.2c98e084_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Craig:
I think my roll-over device might still be in a hangar at Paladen Aviation, 
Brown Field, San Diego. I built a wood rocking half circle design that bolted 
to my engine mount and allowed for easy roll over of my Velocity. The plane is 
now in Sebastian having the panel installed. The device was left in the hangar 
and might still be there if you want to make a call. It's yours to keep if 
they still have it.
Chuck Lehrer
173 rge
N629CL
Poway, Ca (858) 487-8556

--part1_b7.364f4b8d.2c98e084_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial Narrow" LANG=3D"0">Hi Craig:<BR>
I think my roll-over device might still be in a hangar at Paladen Aviation,=20=
Brown Field, San Diego. I built a wood rocking half circle design that bolte=
d to my engine mount and allowed for easy roll over of my Velocity. The plan=
e is now in Sebastian having the panel installed. The device was left in the=
 hangar and might still be there if you want to make a call. It's yours to k=
eep if they still have it.<BR>
Chuck Lehrer<BR>
173 rge<BR>
N629CL<BR>
Poway, Ca (858) 487-8556</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b7.364f4b8d.2c98e084_boundary--