REFLECTOR:Luwan door????

CBarber reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:50:04 -0500


Sorry for another bone-head question.  But what the heck is a "Luwan hollow
core door?" The manual makes reference to it to lay the wing cores and
I-beam on when you skin them, but I can not find a explanation of Luwan on
the net (except for a district in China).  The drawing in the manual shows a
surface which it wider than the wing, but the doors I have from HomeDepot
are only 36 inches, not 50plus-ish inches.

Andy Millin is one of the few builders with a website that is NOT building a
fast build kit.  His pictures show plastic folding tables, but they seem to
be too narrow.  Andy seemed to lick the problem, but I would imagine with
some effort.

TIA,

All the best,

Chris



Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law
11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
Suite 103
Houston, Texas 77089-4755
281-464-LAWS (5297)

"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

CBarber@TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net