REFLECTOR:Landing light
UTI
reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 08 Sep 2003 09:55:48 -0400
<html>
All lights installed behind canard will illuminate canard which
will<br>
decrease comfortable level a specially at night.<br>
Install on the canard.<br>
I still have a few electronics modules for sale with dual mode:<br>
- "wig-wag" flashing the recognition lights<br>
- both lights on <br>
If some body interested, please contact me directly and I will send
specs.<br>
Vlad<br>
N1UT<br><br>
At 04:33 PM 9/7/2003 -0400, you wrote:<br>
<blockquote type=cite class=cite cite><font face="Arial, Helvetica" size=2>>
I'm thinking of installing an HID Par-36 landing light on one of my<br>
> retractable main gear legs. I'd have to make and install a
pocket in the<br>
> strake tank, in the gear leg well, to clear the light.<br>
><br><br>
Well, I used a plain old hologen lights. I realize they are not the
latest and the greatest but they are cheap, plentiful and come in
dazzling varieties of sizes and shapes. <br><br>
I stuck these guys in and did not have to make any mods to gear leg
(except the attach bracket of course), strake baffles or gear
doors. $20 at Wal-mart. <br><br>
Uh the pic quality is not to fantastic, I derezzed it so it would go
through reflector OK and it's good enough to give you ideas which is the
point...<br><br>
DM Rob<br><br>
</font><font face="arial"></font></blockquote></html>