REFLECTOR:Panel Planner

Rich Guerra reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 17:12:37 -0600


--============_-1149146134==_ma============
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ; format="flowed"

Chuck,

Online panel planner is at http://epanelbuilder.com/
works only on PC though which is annoying to us Mac people.  Works 
well with a panel template that seems about right as I can duplicate 
my panel on it and everything seems to fit correctly.  I used an old 
version of Panel Planner to brainstorm the layout and then went to 
some butcher paper shaped using the actual panel to lay out 
printouts of the instruments.  The actual panel was built using a 
method similar to that outlined by Ronnie once I had everything close.

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X
http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/

(website recently updated with some pics of paint job, some photos 
from various cross county trips, and a SEARCH function)
--============_-1149146134==_ma============
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<html><head><style type="text/css"><!--
blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>RE: REFLECTOR:Panel Planner</title></head><body>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1" color="#0000FF">Chuck,</font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1" color="#0000FF"><br></font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1" color="#0000FF">Online panel planner
is at http://epanelbuilder.com/</font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1" color="#0000FF">works only on PC
though which is annoying to us Mac people.&nbsp; Works well with a
panel template that seems about right as I can duplicate my panel on
it and everything seems to fit correctly.&nbsp; I used an old version
of Panel Planner to brainstorm the layout and then went to some
butcher paper shaped using the actual panel to lay out&nbsp; printouts
of the instruments.&nbsp; The actual panel was built using a method
similar to that outlined by Ronnie once I had everything
close.</font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1" color="#0000FF"><br></font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1" color="#0000FF">Rich
Guerra</font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1" color="#0000FF">Velocity XL RG
N724X</font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1"
color="#0000FF">http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/</font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1" color="#0000FF"><br></font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1" color="#0000FF">(website recently
updated with some pics of paint job, some photos from various cross
county trips, and a SEARCH function)</font></div>
</body>
</html>
--============_-1149146134==_ma============--