REFLECTOR:heated seats

Alex Balic reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:51:17 -0600


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_He6AiXVUWG1G0zZO2AZ72g)
Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

Steve,
How much did they cost?
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On Behalf
Of PVTPIL8@aol.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 7:21 AM
  To: reflector@tvbf.org; reflector@awpi.com
  Subject: REFLECTOR:heated seats


  A couple of people asked about heated seats.  I did some research last
year looking for something easy to install with low amp draw and 108-115*
heating.  I found them http://www.seatcomfort.com/  .   I put the controls
in the overhead and the carbon fiber panels get glued to the foam. They only
draw a max of 4 amps. So far so good.  Living in the North East it was a
nice thing to have if I wanted my wife to fly with me.
  They also had a seat cooling system for those of you living in the hotter
areas of the country.  Hope someone can use this info.
  Steve
  N787SB
  XL-RG

--Boundary_(ID_He6AiXVUWG1G0zZO2AZ72g)
Content-type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=819565014-28102003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff 
size=2>Steve,</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=819565014-28102003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>How 
much did they cost?</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma 
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> reflector-admin@tvbf.org 
  [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of 
  </B>PVTPIL8@aol.com<BR><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, October 28, 2003 7:21 
  AM<BR><B>To:</B> reflector@tvbf.org; reflector@awpi.com<BR><B>Subject:</B> 
  REFLECTOR:heated seats<BR><BR></FONT></DIV><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT 
  lang=0 face=Arial size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF">A couple of people asked about 
  heated seats.&nbsp; I did some research last year looking for something easy 
  to install with low amp draw and 108-115* heating.&nbsp; I found them <A 
  href="http://www.seatcomfort.com/">http://www.seatcomfort.com/</A>&nbsp; 
  .&nbsp;&nbsp; I put the controls in the overhead and the carbon fiber panels 
  get glued to the foam. They only draw a max of 4 amps. So far so good.&nbsp; 
  Living in the North East it was a nice thing to have if I wanted my wife to 
  fly with me.&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>They also had a seat cooling system for those of 
  you living in the hotter areas of the country.&nbsp; Hope someone can use this 
  info.<BR>Steve<BR>N787SB<BR>XL-RG<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></FONT></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_He6AiXVUWG1G0zZO2AZ72g)--