REFLECTOR:heated seats

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:21:13 EST


--part1_38.3e00568e.2ccfc749_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

A couple of people asked about heated seats.  I did some research last year 
looking for something easy to install with low amp draw and 108-115* heating.  
I found them <A HREF="http://www.seatcomfort.com/">http://www.seatcomfort.com/</A>  .   I put the controls in the 
overhead and the carbon fiber panels get glued to the foam. They only draw a max of 
4 amps. So far so good.  Living in the North East it was a nice thing to have 
if I wanted my wife to fly with me.   
They also had a seat cooling system for those of you living in the hotter 
areas of the country.  Hope someone can use this info.
Steve
N787SB
XL-RG

--part1_38.3e00568e.2ccfc749_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">A couple of people asked about heated seats.&nbsp; I d=
id some research last year looking for something easy to install with low am=
p draw and 108-115* heating.&nbsp; I found them <A HREF=3D"http://www.seatco=
mfort.com/">http://www.seatcomfort.com/</A>&nbsp; .&nbsp;&nbsp; I put the co=
ntrols in the overhead and the carbon fiber panels get glued to the foam. Th=
ey only draw a max of 4 amps. So far so good.&nbsp; Living in the North East=
 it was a nice thing to have if I wanted my wife to fly with me.&nbsp;&nbsp;=
 <BR>
They also had a seat cooling system for those of you living in the hotter ar=
eas of the country.&nbsp; Hope someone can use this info.<BR>
Steve<BR>
N787SB<BR>
XL-RG<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_38.3e00568e.2ccfc749_boundary--