REFLECTOR:landing lights

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 18:34:29 EST


--part1_110.2b24ddbd.2cf14c85_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I put min in the canard.  We were able to get some perfect ones at JC Witney 
they were 1.5" High and 4" wide 55 Watt Plenty bright.  I also have a set of 
55W small round on the gear. Looks like a 727 coming in.  We put a pulse light 
system on the canard light that goes from Taxi to pulse, also from JC.  
Steve
787SB XL-RG

--part1_110.2b24ddbd.2cf14c85_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I put min in the canard.&nbsp; We were able to get som=
e perfect ones at JC Witney they were 1.5" High and 4" wide 55 Watt Plenty b=
right.&nbsp; I also have a set of 55W small round on the gear. Looks like a=20=
727 coming in.&nbsp; We put a pulse light system on the canard light that go=
es from Taxi to pulse, also from JC.&nbsp; <BR>
Steve<BR>
787SB XL-RG</FONT></HTML>

--part1_110.2b24ddbd.2cf14c85_boundary--