REFLECTOR:Propeller

Jim Sower reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 06 Nov 2003 12:12:37 -0600


--------------381F5ACFE55D620CA8EB2336
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Talk to Al Wick.  He built a prop for his Cozy and swears by
it.  Says it was really easy (which surprised the hell out of
me).
He is at  alwick@juno.com
Good luck.  I am thinking about making one too when I get to
that stage ... Jim S.

velocity xl wrote:

> Any on out there building there own Propeller?Any good site to
> visit?
> Ron

--
Jim Sower
Crossville, TN; Chapter 5
Long-EZ N83RT, Velocity N4095T


--------------381F5ACFE55D620CA8EB2336
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
<html>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
Talk to Al Wick.&nbsp; He built a prop for his Cozy and swears by it.&nbsp;
Says it was really easy (which surprised the hell out of me).
<br>He is at&nbsp; alwick@juno.com
<br>Good luck.&nbsp; I am thinking about making one too when I get to that
stage ... Jim S.
<p>velocity xl wrote:
<blockquote TYPE=CITE><style></style>
<font face="Arial"><font size=-1>Any
on out there building there own Propeller?</font></font><font face="Arial"><font size=-1>Any
good site to visit?</font></font>&nbsp;
<br><font face="Arial"><font size=-1>Ron</font></font></blockquote>

<p>--
<br>Jim Sower
<br>Crossville, TN; Chapter 5
<br>Long-EZ N83RT, Velocity N4095T
<br>&nbsp;
</body>
</html>

--------------381F5ACFE55D620CA8EB2336--