REFLECTOR:More Insurance Woes

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 07 May 2003 07:43:05 -0600


Bill, that's a fantastic idea and a much less expensive end run around 
the insurance companies like Avemco and Falcon.

Is Scott Baker listening?????  This should be passed on in the Newsletter.

Scott


Bill wrote:
> I too used to have builder's insurance with Avemco till I figured out 
> they did not INTEND to insure my plane when it was running so I decided 
> to stop rewarding them...
>  
> I contacted local agent about adding my airplane parts to my household 
> policy as I'm building at home; $205 for $60,000 coverage.. Agent listed 
> it as a "Collection of Aeronotic Artifacts" (his words).. You pay so 
> much per thousand for insurance on your collection of what ever it might 
> be; used lawn mowers, pocket knife collection or old computers...
>  
> Might be an option for some..
>  
> Bill Medsker
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>