REFLECTOR:More Insurance Woes

Bill reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 6 May 2003 21:55:06 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)


--------------Boundary-00=_UFXHDL51VA4000000000
Content-Type: Text/Plain;
  charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I too used to have builder's insurance with Avemco till I figured out the=
y
did not INTEND to insure my plane when it was running so I decided to sto=
p
rewarding them... =0D
=0D
I contacted local agent about adding my airplane parts to my household
policy as I'm building at home; $205 for $60,000 coverage.. Agent listed =
it
as a "Collection of Aeronotic Artifacts" (his words).. You pay so much pe=
r
thousand for insurance on your collection of what ever it might be; used
lawn mowers, pocket knife collection or old computers...=0D
=0D
Might be an option for some..=0D
=0D
Bill Medsker =0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=20
--------------Boundary-00=_UFXHDL51VA4000000000
Content-Type: Text/HTML;
  charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<META content=3D"IncrediMail 1.0" name=3DGENERATOR>
<!--IncrdiXMLRemarkStart>
<IncrdiX-Info>
<X-FID>FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000</X-FID>
<X-FVER></X-FVER>
<X-CNT>;</X-CNT>
</IncrdiX-Info>
<IncrdiXMLRemarkEnd-->
</HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0px 0px; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 5px=
 10px 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bgColor=3D#ffffff background=3D"" scroll=3D=
yes ORGYPOS=3D"0" X-FVER=3D"3.0">
<TABLE id=3DINCREDIMAINTABLE cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D2 width=3D"100=
%" border=3D0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD id=3DINCREDITEXTREGION style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; CURSOR: auto; FONT-F=
AMILY: Arial" width=3D"100%">
<DIV>I too used to have builder's insurance with Avemco till I figured ou=
t they did not INTEND to insure my plane when it was running so I decided=
 to stop rewarding them... </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I contacted local agent about adding my airplane parts to my househo=
ld policy as I'm building at home; $205&nbsp;for $60,000 coverage.. Agent=
 listed it as a "Collection of Aeronotic Artifacts" (his words).. You pay=
 so much per thousand for insurance on your collection of what ever it mi=
ght be; used lawn mowers, pocket knife collection or&nbsp;old computers..=
=2E</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Might be an option for some..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bill Medsker </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica></FONT></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD id=3DINCREDIFOOTER width=3D"100%">
<TABLE cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%">
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD width=3D"100%"></TD>
<TD id=3DINCREDISOUND vAlign=3Dbottom align=3Dmiddle></TD>
<TD id=3DINCREDIANIM vAlign=3Dbottom align=3Dmiddle></TD></TR></TBODY></T=
ABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></BODY></HTML>
--------------Boundary-00=_UFXHDL51VA4000000000--