REFLECTOR:Tinted Windows
Tom Martino
reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 17:39:57 -0600
The people I talked to are Brent at Auto Magic in Wheat Ridge and a tint
shop on Parker Road in Aurora, on the west side, just north of Quincy
(The name escapes me).
Both said they can tint plexi or lexan, you just need to take them the
windows.
-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Royer [mailto:djroyer@earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 12:59 AM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Tinted Windows
Tom
Could you give me the names of a shop or two in Denver that does it. The
shops that I checked with in Longmont and Boulder said that they
couldn't do
it . They said that it would bubble up, and ruin the surface of the
plexiglass in a few years. Also the film that J. C Whitney sells has
instructions that specifically says that it cannot be used on
plexiglass.
We could take this off of the Reflector if you would write to me
directly at
djroyer@earthlink.net or call me at 303-678-7096. I was afraid that if I
sent this to you directly at you troubleshooter address that it would
get
mixed up with your business mail.
Don
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Martino" <tmartino@troubleshooter.com>
To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 11:23 PM
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR:Tinted Windows
> I know for a fact that the auto tinting film DOES work on Plexiglass.
I
> know several tint shops that dot it regularly.
>
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! tvbf:jamaicangoose