REFLECTOR:Drawing the "short straw"

Alexander Balic reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:49:34 -0500


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_FvvRzMcJZrCo8oj1KV2dlg)
Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

Actually, I used straws from Wendy's also- and yes I did check them all-
Wendy's has larger diameter straws and thicker wall than anyone else, and
they are perfect for running the brake lines, McDonalds, Burger King, and
7-11 - all to small and flimsy- I did find a chevron that had some good ones
also, but I had already used the Wendy's
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On Behalf
Of Greg Poole
  Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 4:50 PM
  To: reflector@tvbf.org
  Subject: REFLECTOR:Drawing the "short straw"


  Bob; I trust you did a quality tests (please share your findings) between
straws from McD's and Burger King as well before you settled on Wendy's!
....but then, we are building "experimental" aren't we?

  Greg in Sydney

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: SlvEgl99@aol.com
    To: reflector@tvbf.org
    Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 5:10 AM
    Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:(no subject)


    I took soda straws I stole from Wendy's and run the line through them. I
hot glued the straws to the gear legs and then buried them in micro and
sanded it  to conform to the leg. Not noticable, but one can pull the lines
out if they need replacing, etc.

    Bob Wood

--Boundary_(ID_FvvRzMcJZrCo8oj1KV2dlg)
Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=GENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style="COLOR: #800000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><SPAN class=351454602-29072003><FONT size=2>Actually, I used straws from 
Wendy's also- and yes I did check them all- Wendy's has larger diameter straws 
and thicker wall than anyone else, and they are perfect for running the brake 
lines, McDonalds, Burger King, and 7-11 - all to small and flimsy- I did find a 
chevron that had some good ones also, but I had already used the 
Wendy's</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma 
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> reflector-admin@tvbf.org 
  [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of </B>Greg 
  Poole<BR><B>Sent:</B> Monday, July 28, 2003 4:50 PM<BR><B>To:</B> 
  reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:Drawing the "short 
  straw"<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV>Bob; I trust you did a quality tests (please share your findings) between 
  straws from McD's and Burger King as well before you settled on Wendy's! 
  ....but then, we are building "experimental" aren't we?</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Greg in Sydney<BR></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE 
  style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #800000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
    <DIV 
    style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> 
    <A title=SlvEgl99@aol.com 
    href="mailto:SlvEgl99@aol.com">SlvEgl99@aol.com</A> </DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=reflector@tvbf.org 
    href="mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, July 29, 2003 5:10 
    AM</DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:(no 
    subject)</DIV>
    <DIV><BR></DIV><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT lang=0 face=Arial size=2 
    FAMILY="SANSSERIF">I took soda straws I stole from Wendy's and run the line 
    through them. I hot glued the straws to the gear legs and then buried them 
    in micro and sanded it&nbsp; to conform to the leg. Not noticable, but one 
    can pull the lines out if they need replacing, etc.<BR><BR>Bob Wood</FONT> 
    </FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_FvvRzMcJZrCo8oj1KV2dlg)--