REFLECTOR:Airspeed Indicator

Brian Michalk reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:14:09 -0600


Ahh, that I didn't know.  I will go searching for their tapes.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
> Behalf Of Ronnie Brown
> Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 9:47 AM
> To: reflector@tvbf.org
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Airspeed Indicator
> 
> 
> Brian
> I am using the same airspeed indicator and it has worked fine.  (But I
> actually got mine at Vans -
> http://www.vansaircraft.com/cgi-bin/catalog.cgi?ident=1071675796-2
> 00-459&bro
> wse=fi&product=as-ind )
> 
> I have mine marked:
> White 65 - 110 (airbrake down)
> Green 65 - 140
> Yellow 140 - 210
> Red - 210
> 
> I removed the front face and marked the ranges using the tapes 
> available at
> Aircraft Spruce.  Easy to do and costs lots less than $95.
> 
> Ronnie
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Brian Michalk" <michalk@awpi.com>
> To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 11:19 PM
> Subject: REFLECTOR:Airspeed Indicator
> 
> 
> | I am trying to spec out the instruments for my panel.  I'm 
> looking at the
> | ASI in the Aircraft Spruce Catalog, PN:10-00003.
> |
> | What range marks are you guys using for a standard FG Velocity?
> |
> |  Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
> | Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
> | Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
> | musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single
> |
> |
> | _______________________________________________
> | To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> |
> | Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> | user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> | Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> | Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>