REFLECTOR:Conversion
reflector@tvbf.org
reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 19:22:51 EST
--part1_36.4c80fdda.2cfd355b_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
My thanks to Steve and John for their quick response.
John, I have a complete set of manuals (Service, Parts and Operation)
from PZL. If I can find someone to copy it for me, I would be happy to
send you copies of all three.
I'm also using an IVO electric constant speed prop, which recently would
not adjust below 2550 RPM. I suspect that the motor had lost it's torque.
On the ground, it would vary from Max to min pitch in roughly 25 seconds,
but in the air it would not go to Max pitch. I suspect the air loads was too
great for the motor. I sent the motor to IVO for testing and within two
days,
I received a new motor from IVO with a note stating that they could not find
anything wrong with my motor, bet to be sure they sent me a new motor
at no charge. Now is that good customer relations or what.
I like to fly my setup at 23 2400. With my lightspeed headsets, the plane is
very quiet. leaning as much as I can without getting the CHT's too hot,
produces
a turbine like sound. I love this Franklin engine.
again thanks guys.
Mike W
--part1_36.4c80fdda.2cfd355b_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">My thanks to Steve and John for their quick response.<=
BR>
<BR>
John, I have a complete set of manuals (Service, Parts and Operation)<BR>
from PZL. If I can find someone to copy it for me, I would be happy to<BR>
send you copies of all three.<BR>
<BR>
I'm also using an IVO electric constant speed prop, which recently would<BR>
not adjust below 2550 RPM. I suspect that the motor had lost it's torque.<BR=
>
<BR>
On the ground, it would vary from Max to min pitch in roughly 25 seconds,<BR=
>
but in the air it would not go to Max pitch. I suspect the air loads was too=
<BR>
great for the motor. I sent the motor to IVO for testing and within tw=
o days,<BR>
I received a new motor from IVO with a note stating that they could not find=
<BR>
anything wrong with my motor, bet to be sure they sent me a new motor <BR>
at no charge. Now is that good customer relations or what.<BR>
<BR>
I like to fly my setup at 23 2400. With my lightspeed headsets, the plane is=
<BR>
very quiet. leaning as much as I can without getting the CHT's too hot, prod=
uces<BR>
a turbine like sound. I love this Franklin engine.<BR>
<BR>
again thanks guys.<BR>
<BR>
Mike W</FONT></HTML>
--part1_36.4c80fdda.2cfd355b_boundary--