REFLECTOR:(no subject)

Phil Hooper reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 17:03:44 -0700


Chris, what a kick!  Thanks so much for sharing this.  I found the old field
in Downey, California which I remember walking on as a kid.  It later became
the central plant location for design and assembly of the Apollo spacecraft
(North American Aviation/Rockwell) where my dad worked many years, writing
the monthly engineering report to NASA for Apollo.  Those were the days!
Blessings.

P.S. You're not too bad for a lawyer, you know.

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] On Behalf
Of Christopher Barber
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 12:40 PM
To: Reflector-Velocity Reflector-Velocity List
Subject: REFLECTOR:(no subject)

Just thought this link was very interesting and entertaining.  Thought I
would share with my cyber Velocity chums <g>

http://members.tripod.com/airfields_freeman/index.htm

did down the site a little to find the best parts.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law
11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
Suite 103
Houston, Texas 77089-4755
281-464-LAWS (5297)
281-754-4168 (Fax)

"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

CBarber@TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose