REFLECTOR:Fuel Proof Grease
Dennis Martin
reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 06:34:30 -0600
--============_-1151171571==_ma============
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ; format="flowed"
Hello Mack,
Where did you buy the 1/8 inch "O" rings?
Thanks in advance,
Dennis Martin
>Hi Chuck
>I know its important to lubricating the O rings. I have eliminated
>my cap fuel leaks by
>exchanging the thin metric O rings to thicker 1/8 inch rings.
>Mack
--============_-1151171571==_ma============
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<html><head><style type="text/css"><!--
blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
--></style><title>Re: REFLECTOR:Fuel Proof
Grease</title></head><body>
<div>Hello Mack,</div>
<div>Where did you buy the 1/8 inch "O" rings? </div>
<div><br></div>
<div>Thanks in advance,</div>
<div>Dennis Martin</div>
<div><br></div>
<blockquote type="cite" cite><font face="Arial" size="-1"
color="#0000FF"><i>Hi Chuck<br>
I know its important to lubricating the O rings. I have eliminated my
cap fuel leaks by<br>
exchanging the thin metric O rings to thicker 1/8 inch rings.<br>
Mack</i></font></blockquote>
<div><br></div>
</body>
</html>
--============_-1151171571==_ma============--