REFLECTOR:Small world of Velocity

Christopher Barber reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:24:59 -0500


Thanks, hopefully he will join the list.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law
11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
Suite 103
Houston, Texas 77089-4755
281-464-LAWS (5297)
281-754-4168 (Fax)

"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

CBarber@TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of HYTEC45@aol.com
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 2:57 PM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Small world of Velocity


In a message dated 8/4/03 10:10:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
CBarber@TexasAttorney.net writes:

<<  He was unaware of the Reflector (he is having issues
 with the Prop and needs insight that I do not have).  I will be emailing
him
 information in a few minutes. >>

Chris;

If I can help at all regarding the MT issues (as I have had many dealings
with them) LMK, or pass on my addy.

TEC
STD-RG
IO360
mt-electric
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose