REFLECTOR:air venture

Rick reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 07:35:14 -0000


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C35B24.1BF076C0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

At the last moment, unable to attend Oshkosh this year.
I'm hoping that those who were there and took photos or video of the =
latest Velocity features and updates as well as engine options from =
Honda, Bombardier etc. will post photos and I'd be interested in buying =
copies of videos.
Off reflector replies to rick@thedam.com=20
Thanks, rick

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C35B24.1BF076C0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>At the last moment, unable to attend =
Oshkosh this=20
year.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm hoping that those who were there =
and took=20
photos or video of the latest Velocity features and updates as well as =
engine=20
options from Honda, Bombardier etc. will post photos and I'd&nbsp;be =
interested=20
in&nbsp;buying copies of videos.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Off reflector&nbsp;replies to <A=20
href=3D"mailto:rick@thedam.com">rick@thedam.com</A> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks, rick</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C35B24.1BF076C0--