REFLECTOR:WSI AV-100

John Cervini reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 10:46:24 -0400


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_02EE_01C35A75.A639B8A0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Bob - please send me the WSI-AV-100 info, I have the UPS IFR panel.  Thanks.
-john cervini
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On Behalf
Of SlvEgl99@aol.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 1:59 PM
  To: Reflector@awpi.com
  Subject: REFLECTOR:WSI AV-100


  Yesterday I had the WSI AV-100 weather system installed in my Velocity. It
displays clearly on the UPSAT MX-20. The picture is much like whatr you get
from the weather channel. The data is updated every 5 minutes and includes
both graphic and text information (METARS  and TAF, etc.) Graphically it
shows the status (VFR, IFR, etc of any reporting station.

  There are some wrinkles in installing the system. If anyone is intersted I
will give more detail.

  Bob Wood
  N658SE

------=_NextPart_000_02EE_01C35A75.A639B8A0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D662424414-04082003><FONT face=3DVerdana =
color=3D#0000ff size=3D2>Bob=20
- please send me the&nbsp;WSI-AV-100 info,&nbsp;I have the UPS IFR =
panel.&nbsp;=20
Thanks.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D662424414-04082003><FONT face=3DVerdana =
color=3D#0000ff=20
size=3D2>-john cervini</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
  size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> =
reflector-admin@tvbf.org=20
  [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of=20
  </B>SlvEgl99@aol.com<BR><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, July 24, 2003 1:59=20
  PM<BR><B>To:</B> Reflector@awpi.com<BR><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:WSI=20
  AV-100<BR><BR></FONT></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT lang=3D0 =
face=3DArial=20
  size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF">Yesterday I had the WSI AV-100 weather =
system=20
  installed in my Velocity. It displays clearly on the UPSAT MX-20. The =
picture=20
  is much like whatr you get from the weather channel. The data is =
updated every=20
  5 minutes and includes both graphic and text information (METARS&nbsp; =
and=20
  TAF, etc.) Graphically it shows the status (VFR, IFR, etc of any =
reporting=20
  station. <BR><BR>There are some wrinkles in installing the system. If =
anyone=20
  is intersted I will give more detail.<BR><BR>Bob Wood<BR>N658SE</FONT> =

</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_02EE_01C35A75.A639B8A0--