REFLECTOR: Picture held up

Brian Michalk reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:43:06 -0500


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0059_01C3587E.467E6D00
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I just went through the email queue.  There are no emails in there with
attachments.  Send me a copy of your response from MailMan and I'll see if I
can match it up with the logs.

One more thing:  The total email cannot exceed 60K, not just the
attachments.
 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and mostly single


  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On Behalf
Of Phil Hooper
  Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 6:12 PM
  To: reflector@tvbf.org
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Picture held up


  Brian, I'm trying to post a message with an attached JPEG that is 58k in
size and it is not showing up.  Outlook reports it as 58k, Windows says it
is 56,022 bytes.  So this is under the 60k rule and it is still being
rejected.  Can you check the actual setting?  Thanks.



  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] On Behalf
Of Brian Michalk
  Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 9:15 AM
  To: reflector@tvbf.org
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Picture held up



  The setting is 60KB, but I'm not sure how the internal software counts
that.  It may be 61440 bytes, or 60000 bytes.

    -----Original Message-----
    From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Doug Kanczuzewski
    Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 10:13 AM
    To: reflector@tvbf.org
    Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Picture held up

    I have the same problem with pictures. Every time I add them it gets
held up, even if I am under the 60kb rule it still say's I am over.
Otherwise you guy's would have heard and seen the first flight of N77LY back
on the 25th.  Still waiting for approval on my post.

    Doug K

------=_NextPart_000_0059_01C3587E.467E6D00
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1141" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE>@font-face {
	font-family: Batang;
}
@font-face {
	font-family: Tahoma;
}
@font-face {
	font-family: @Batang;
}
@font-face {
	font-family: Book Antiqua;
}
@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }
P.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"
}
LI.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"
}
DIV.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"
}
A:link {
	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
A:visited {
	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
SPAN.EmailStyle17 {
	FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: navy; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: "Book =
Antiqua"; TEXT-DECORATION: none
}
SPAN.EmailStyle18 {
	FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: blue; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial; TEXT-DECORATION: none
}
DIV.Section1 {
	page: Section1
}
</STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY lang=3DEN-US vLink=3Dpurple link=3Dblue>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D002294103-02082003><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>I just=20
went through the email queue.&nbsp; There are no emails in there with=20
attachments.&nbsp; Send me a copy of your response from MailMan and I'll =
see if=20
I can match it up with the logs.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D002294103-02082003><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>One=20
more thing:&nbsp; The total email cannot exceed 60K, not just the=20
attachments.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<P><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;Brian Michalk&nbsp; &lt;<A =
href=3D"http://www.michalk.com/"=20
target=3D_blank>http://www.michalk.com</A>&gt;<BR>Life is what you make =
of it ...=20
never wish you had done something.<BR>Aviator, experimental aircraft =
builder,=20
motorcyclist, SCUBA diver<BR>musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and =
mostly=20
single<BR>&nbsp;</FONT> </P>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px =
solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
  size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> =
reflector-admin@tvbf.org=20
  [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of </B>Phil=20
  Hooper<BR><B>Sent:</B> Friday, August 01, 2003 6:12 PM<BR><B>To:</B>=20
  reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> RE: REFLECTOR: Picture held=20
  up<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV class=3DSection1>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial color=3Dblue size=3D3><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Brian, =
I&#8217;m trying to=20
  post a message with an attached JPEG that is 58k in size and it is not =
showing=20
  up.&nbsp; Outlook reports it as 58k, Windows says it is 56,022 =
bytes.&nbsp; So=20
  this is under the 60k rule and it is still being rejected.&nbsp; Can =
you check=20
  the actual setting?&nbsp; Thanks.</SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial color=3Dblue size=3D3><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN-LEFT: 0.5in"><FONT face=3DTahoma =
size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma">-----Original=20
  Message-----<BR><B><SPAN style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bold">From:</SPAN></B>=20
  reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] <B><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bold">On Behalf Of </SPAN></B>Brian =
Michalk<BR><B><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Sent:</SPAN></B> Thursday, July 31, 2003 =
9:15=20
  AM<BR><B><SPAN style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bold">To:</SPAN></B>=20
  reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B><SPAN style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: =
bold">Subject:</SPAN></B>=20
  RE: REFLECTOR: Picture held up</SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN-LEFT: 0.5in"><FONT face=3D"Times =
New Roman"=20
  size=3D3><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt"></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
  <DIV>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN-LEFT: 0.5in"><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3Dblue=20
  size=3D2><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">The=20
  setting is 60KB, but I'm not sure how the internal software counts =
that.&nbsp;=20
  It may be 61440 bytes, or 60000 bytes.</SPAN></FONT></P></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE=20
  style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: =
medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN: 5pt 0in 5pt =
3.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: blue 1.5pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: =
medium none">
    <P class=3DMsoNormal=20
    style=3D"MARGIN-BOTTOM: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0.5in; MARGIN-RIGHT: =
0in"><FONT=20
    face=3DTahoma size=3D2><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma">-----Original=20
    Message-----<BR><B><SPAN style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: =
bold">From:</SPAN></B>=20
    reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bold">On Behalf Of </SPAN></B>Doug=20
    Kanczuzewski<BR><B><SPAN style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: =
bold">Sent:</SPAN></B>=20
    Thursday, July 31, 2003 10:13 AM<BR><B><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bold">To:</SPAN></B> =
reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Subject:</SPAN></B> RE: REFLECTOR: =
Picture held=20
    up</SPAN></FONT></P>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN-LEFT: 0.5in"><B><FONT =
face=3D"Book Antiqua"=20
    color=3Dnavy size=3D3><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: navy; =
FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua'">I=20
    have the same problem with pictures. Every time I add them it gets =
held up,=20
    even if I am under the 60kb rule it still say&#8217;s I am over. =
Otherwise you=20
    guy&#8217;s would have heard and seen the first flight of N77LY back =
on the=20
    25<SUP>th</SUP>.&nbsp; Still waiting for approval on my=20
    post.</SPAN></FONT></B></P>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN-LEFT: 0.5in"><B><FONT =
face=3D"Book Antiqua"=20
    color=3Dnavy size=3D3><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: navy; =
FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua'">Doug=20
    =
K</SPAN></FONT></B></P></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0059_01C3587E.467E6D00--