REFLECTOR: Picture held up

Phil Hooper reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:11:44 -0700


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00A3_01C35847.9A2F2890
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Brian, I'm trying to post a message with an attached JPEG that is 58k in
size and it is not showing up.  Outlook reports it as 58k, Windows says =
it
is 56,022 bytes.  So this is under the 60k rule and it is still being
rejected.  Can you check the actual setting?  Thanks.

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] On =
Behalf
Of Brian Michalk
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 9:15 AM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Picture held up

=20

The setting is 60KB, but I'm not sure how the internal software counts =
that.
It may be 61440 bytes, or 60000 bytes.

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On =
Behalf Of
Doug Kanczuzewski
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 10:13 AM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Picture held up

I have the same problem with pictures. Every time I add them it gets =
held
up, even if I am under the 60kb rule it still say's I am over. Otherwise =
you
guy's would have heard and seen the first flight of N77LY back on the =
25th.
Still waiting for approval on my post.

Doug K


------=_NextPart_000_00A3_01C35847.9A2F2890
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<html>

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">


<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 10 (filtered)">

<style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Batang;
	panose-1:2 3 6 0 0 1 1 1 1 1;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"\@Batang";
	panose-1:2 3 6 0 0 1 1 1 1 1;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	panose-1:2 4 6 2 5 3 5 3 3 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	color:navy;
	font-weight:bold;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:blue;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>

</head>

<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'>Brian, I&#8217;m trying to post a =
message
with an attached JPEG that is 58k in size and it is not showing =
up.&nbsp; Outlook
reports it as 58k, Windows says it is 56,022 bytes.&nbsp; So this is =
under the
60k rule and it is still being rejected.&nbsp; Can you check the actual
setting?&nbsp; Thanks.</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'>&nbsp;</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-left:.5in'><font size=3D2 =
face=3DTahoma><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'>-----Original =
Message-----<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>From:</span></b> =
reflector-admin@tvbf.org
[mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] <b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>On =
Behalf
Of </span></b>Brian Michalk<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Sent:</span></b> Thursday, July 31, =
2003 9:15
AM<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>To:</span></b> =
reflector@tvbf.org<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Subject:</span></b> RE: REFLECTOR: =
Picture
held up</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-left:.5in'><font size=3D3 =
face=3D"Times New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;</span></font></p>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-left:.5in'><font size=3D2 =
color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'>The setting is =
60KB, but
I'm not sure how the internal software counts that.&nbsp; It may be =
61440
bytes, or 60000 bytes.</span></font></p>

</div>

<blockquote style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid blue =
1.5pt;padding:0in 0in 0in 4.0pt;
margin-left:3.75pt;margin-top:5.0pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:5.0pt'=
>

<p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:12.0pt;margin-left:
.5in'><font size=3D2 face=3DTahoma><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'>-----Original
Message-----<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>From:</span></b> =
reflector-admin@tvbf.org
[mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>On =
Behalf Of
</span></b>Doug Kanczuzewski<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Sent:</span></b> Thursday, July 31, =
2003
10:13 AM<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>To:</span></b> =
reflector@tvbf.org<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Subject:</span></b> RE: REFLECTOR: =
Picture
held up</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-left:.5in'><b><font size=3D3 =
color=3Dnavy
face=3D"Book Antiqua"><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Book =
Antiqua";
color:navy;font-weight:bold'>I have the same problem with pictures. =
Every time
I add them it gets held up, even if I am under the 60kb rule it still
say&#8217;s I am over. Otherwise you guy&#8217;s would have heard and =
seen the
first flight of N77LY back on the 25<sup>th</sup>.&nbsp; Still waiting =
for
approval on my post.</span></font></b></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-left:.5in'><b><font size=3D3 =
color=3Dnavy
face=3D"Book Antiqua"><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Book =
Antiqua";
color:navy;font-weight:bold'>Doug K</span></font></b></p>

</blockquote>

</div>

</body>

</html>

------=_NextPart_000_00A3_01C35847.9A2F2890--