REFLECTOR:Crankshaft for Franklin

Dane White reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:53:10 -0500


> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--MS_Mac_OE_3134325190_1015038_MIME_Part
Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

Gratton,

Check out this eBay auction item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26437&item
=2412597082&rd=1

-Dane White
Velo STD RG
Murfreesboro TN USA

From: "Gilles Gratton" <gratton@magma.ca>
Reply-To: reflector@tvbf.org
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:30:52 -0400
To: "Reflector" <reflector@awpi.com>
Subject: REFLECTOR:Crankshaft for Franklin


Hi Franklinites,
         I need you help.  I am trying to locate a crankshaft (new or
rebuilt but certified) for a Franklin 165 which I am putting back together.
I understand that  the 220 crank can be used in the 165.    Anyone with a
good lead to help me in my search, I would really appreciate.       Thanks,
Gilles Gratton




--MS_Mac_OE_3134325190_1015038_MIME_Part
Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: REFLECTOR:Crankshaft for Franklin</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Gratton,<BR>
<BR>
Check out this eBay auction item:<BR>
<BR>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;category=3D26437=
&amp;item=3D2412597082&amp;rd=3D1<BR>
<BR>
-Dane White<BR>
Velo STD RG<BR>
Murfreesboro TN USA<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<B>From: </B>&quot;Gilles Gratton&quot; &lt;gratton@magma.ca&gt;<BR>
<B>Reply-To: </B>reflector@tvbf.org<BR>
<B>Date: </B>Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:30:52 -0400<BR>
<B>To: </B>&quot;Reflector&quot; &lt;reflector@awpi.com&gt;<BR>
<B>Subject: </B>REFLECTOR:Crankshaft for Franklin<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Hi Franklinites,<BR>
 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I need you help. &nb=
sp;I am trying to locate a crankshaft (new or rebuilt but certified) for a F=
ranklin 165 which I am putting back together. I understand that &nbsp;the 22=
0 crank can be used in the 165. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Anyone with a good lead to=
 help me in my search, I would really appreciate. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;Thanks, &nbsp;Gilles Gratton<BR>
</FONT></FONT><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>


--MS_Mac_OE_3134325190_1015038_MIME_Part--